Friday 11 June 2010

A little of this, a little of that

The smell of lemon - lime- and grapefruit marmalade is filling the apartment, and i can finally say; it's the weekend, and what a week. With exams coming up, end-of-year-feelings buzz around the school like really angry bees and teachers and students alike dream of holidays in faraway places, there is no rest for the wicked. And I am wicked. Wicked busy if nothing else.

I do hope I'll be able to get some things done this weekend, and make an outline for the first of my creative dream projects. Haven't even decided what it will be jet.

When it comes to "good person" "good body" and "good friend" I have some ideas.
One of them is proving hard to commit to. Which is sort of the point, and therefore even more challenging. What use is trying to explore what it means “to be good” if you are not willing to commit to the hard parts of the project?
So I will try. But it might be a project for the wonderful month of July I feel.

It has been raining heavily today, but now the sky is clearing up, so I have high hopes for a long walk tomorrow.

Take care, and be good!

No comments:

Post a Comment